Greetings current students, alumni, and friends of the choral program at Rowan University!
It is a pleasure to once again lead an international performance tour. Together we will explore Spain, perform meaningful programs in beautiful venues, and make lifelong memories. Having traveled with Varna International on multiple occasions, I can guarantee this tour will be the perfect balance of organized events, personal leisure, and high-level music-making with appreciative audiences. Join us!
Dr. Christopher Thomas
Your cost of $2440 per person includes:
- Eight nights lodging at tourist-class, reputable 3- and 4-star hotels in Spain (double occupancy). All breakfasts are included.
- A welcome dinner upon arrival in Madrid and a farewell dinner in Barcelona.
- Three performances of Rowan University Chorus in cathedrals, churches or other established, suitable concert venues, in Madrid, Valencia, and Barcelona. Special arrangements will be made for the use of an organ in all performances.
- All ground transportation, per tour schedule with a private, air-conditioned motor coach.
- Full-time bilingual (English-Spanish) tour manager.
- Guided tours of Madrid, Valencia and Barcelona with licensed, English-speaking tour guides.
- Professional concert organization
- Professional concert promotion and publicity
- Tips and gratuities.
- Round trip international flight: NYC – Madrid and return from Barcelona. Upon request, Varna International will provide a quote for the airfare.
- Single Occupancy: $720