- Performance in Osaka and possible collaboration with Sakai City Opera's "Kid's Choir"
- Cultural Workshops in Osaka and Kyoto
- Benefit of internationally experienced tour staff: Pre-selected and approved tour guides.
- Knowledgeable and caring concert management staff through Varna International.
- Enjoyable stay in a variety of three and four-star hotels in Japan.
- Custom designed itinerary that is balanced with a combination of performance and sightseeing.
- Authentic cuisine (with options for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions)
|Air and Land Tour Cost|
|Musician cost||$4050 per person|
|Companion cost||$4350 per person|
|Land Tour Cost|
|Musician cost||$2500 per person|
|Companion cost||$2800 per person|
- Round trip international flight Dallas, TX - Kansai International Airport (KIX) or Osaka International Airport (ITM).
- Performance of DAAYO in Osaka and possible collaboration with Sakai City Opera's "Kid's Choir"
- Cultural Workshops
- Accommodations: 7-Nights lodging in three- and four-star hotels in Osaka and Kyoto, Japan (double occupancy)
- Meals: Two meals daily: Breakfasts and dinners (half-board)
- All ground transportation, per tour schedule: Private air-conditioned motor coaches and drivers
- Guided tours of Osaka and Kyoto, with licensed English-speaking, local tour guides
- Entrance fees, per the tour schedule, except where otherwise specifically indicated in the exclusions
- Full time English-speaking tour manager: Yuya Miyazaki
- Professional concert management
- Travel insurance
- Single occupancy: $560 per person
- Tips and gratuities: for porterage, tour managers, guides, hotels and restaurant personnel, drivers, etc.