Varna International Music Academy offers a unique 2-, 3- and 4-week summer Musical Theater Program combining performance opportunities and world-class training in Varna, Bulgaria. Participants will receive expert training under the tutelage of the academy's internationally renowned faculty.
Participants accepted into the Musical Theater Program will enjoy the following:
- Musical Theater Recitals/Concerts
- May also participate in ensemble and supporting roles in fully-staged orchestral productions of the following at no additional cost.*
- GREAT MASS IN C MINOR, Mozart & CANDIDE, Bernstein, performed concert style, June 2-16, 2019
- SUOR ANGELICA & GIANNI SCHICCHI, Puccini, June 2-23, 2019
- COSì FAN TUTTE, Mozart, June 9-30, 2019
- Voice lessons and coaching
- Classes in movement and stage techniques
- Feldenkrais class: instruction on spinal alignment, posture and relaxation
- Stage combat class
- Accommodations in three- or four-star hotels in Varna, Bulgaria (double occupancy)
- Full breakfast and lunch buffets 7 days a week.
3-star hotel-$1290 per week
4-star hotel-$1390 per week