Varna International Music Academy offers a unique 2-, 3- and 4-week summer Soloist Program combining prestigious performance opportunities and world-class training in Varna, Bulgaria. Participants will receive expert training under the tutelage of the academy's internationally renowned faculty.
Participants accepted into the Soloist Program will enjoy the following:
- Lead or featured roles in the following fully-staged opera productions (complete with a professional orchestra) and choral-orchestral concerts:
- GREAT MASS IN C MINOR, Mozart & CANDIDE, Bernstein, performed concert style, June 2-16, 2019, at Varna Festival and Congress Center
- SUOR ANGELICA & GIANNI SCHICCHI, Puccini, June 2-23, 2019, at Varna Summer Theater
- COSì FAN TUTTE, Mozart, June 9-30, 2019, at Varna Summer Theater
- Voice lessons and coaching
- Classes in movement and stage techniques, including stage combat
- Feldenkrais class: instruction in spinal alignment, posture and relaxation
- Daily Italian language course
- Option to participate in the Musical Theater Program at no additional cost *
- Accommodations in three- or four-star hotels in Varna Bulgaria (double occupancy)
- Full breakfast and lunch buffets 7 days a week.
3-star hotel: $1290 per week
4-star hotel: $1390 per week
*Singers have the option of participating in multiple vocal programs at no additional cost if within their already paid weeks of participation. Participants are also able to extend their program by a week for an additional fee.