Varna International Music Academy offers a unique 2-, 3- and 4-week summer Soloist Program combining prestigious performance opportunities and world-class training in Varna, Bulgaria. Participants will receive expert training under the tutelage of the academy's internationally renowned faculty.
Participants accepted into the Soloist Program will enjoy the following:
- Lead or featured roles in the following fully-staged opera productions (complete with a professional orchestra) and choral-orchestral concerts:
- GREAT MASS IN C MINOR, Mozart & CANDIDE, Bernstein, performed concert style at Varna Festival and Congress Center
- June 2-16, 2019: $2780 (2 weeks x $1390)*
- SUOR ANGELICA & GIANNI SCHICCHI, Puccini, at Varna Summer Theater
- June 2-23, 2019: $4170 (3 weeks x $1390)*
- COSÌ FAN TUTTE, Mozart, June 9-30, 2019, at Varna Summer Theater
- June 9-30, 2019: $4170 (3 weeks x $1390)*
- Voice lessons and coaching
- Classes in movement and stage techniques, including stage combat
- Feldenkrais class: instruction in spinal alignment, posture and relaxation
- Daily Italian language course
- Option to participate in the Musical Theater Program at no additional cost **
- Accommodations in three- or four-star hotels in Varna Bulgaria (double occupancy)
- Full breakfast and lunch buffets 7 days a week.
* Cost includes tuition, lodging at 4-star hotel (double occupancy), two hot buffet meals daily
** Singers may participate in multiple vocal programs at no additional cost if within their already paid weeks of participation. Participants are also able to extend their program by a week for an additional fee.
Weekly Program Cost:
(includes tuition, lodging, two hot buffet meals daily):
4-star hotel (double occupancy): $1390 per week
3-star hotel (double occupancy): $1290 per week