Varna International Music Academy offers a unique 2-, 3- and 4-week summer Musical Theater Program combining performance opportunities and world-class training in Varna, Bulgaria. Participants will receive expert training under the tutelage of the academy's internationally renowned faculty.
Participants accepted into the Musical Theater Program will enjoy the following:
- Musical Theater Recitals/Concerts
- May also participate in ensemble and supporting roles in fully-staged orchestral productions of the following at no additional cost.**
- GREAT MASS IN C MINOR, Mozart & CANDIDE, Bernstein, performed concert style, June 2-16, 2019
- SUOR ANGELICA & GIANNI SCHICCHI, Puccini, June 2-23, 2019
- COSÌ FAN TUTTE, Mozart, June 9-30, 2019
- Voice lessons and coaching
- Classes in movement and stage techniques
- Feldenkrais class: instruction on spinal alignment, posture and relaxation
- Stage combat class
- Accommodations in three- or four-star hotels in Varna, Bulgaria (double occupancy)
- Full breakfast and lunch buffets 7 days a week.
* Cost includes tuition, lodging at 4-star hotel (double occupancy), two hot buffet meals daily
** Singers may participate in multiple vocal programs at no additional cost if within their already paid weeks of participation. Participants are also able to extend their program by a week for an additional fee.
Weekly Program Cost:
(includes tuition, lodging, two hot buffet meals daily)
4-star hotel (double occupancy): $1390 per week
3-star hotel (double occupancy): $1290 per week