Explore the magnificent city of Rome with its unparalleled history, impressive monuments, archaeological sites, renowned cuisine, and lively atmosphere. Visit the Spanish Steps, Piazza del Popolo, Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain, the Vatican, Colosseum, and Forum Romanum while taking our walking guided tours or exploring on your own.
Visit the shining jewel of the Renaissance where chisels brought Michelangelo’s David to life! Spend a few days under the Tuscan sun exploring the medieval splendors among Florence’s rolling hills, followed by a breath-taking visit to the Chianti area.
Discover the beauty of this unforgettable city where a profusion of domes and luminous mosaics await us. Visit St. Mark’s Square and the Accademia - a great way to cross centuries of Venetian history through wonderful paintings depicting ancient musical instruments.
Wander about the streets of this charming UNESCO World Heritage Site, famous for its well-preserved 14 towers and incredible ancient architecture, featuring buildings of the Romanesque and Gothic styles.
Participants may pay with checks or by credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover). Credit card payments are subject to a 3% processing fee.
- Three choral-orchestral performances of Faure Requiem with chamber orchestra
- Procurement of prestigious concert venues (churches or cathedrals)
- Professional concert publicity
- Professional concert management
- 10 nights lodging in 4-star hotels throughout the tour in double / twin occupancy
- Meals: All breakfasts and 4 dinners
- Ground transportation with private a/c coach and driver
- Guided tours of cities on tour
- Professional, English-speaking tour manager
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- Entrance fees to tourist sights, based on tour schedule
- Roundtrip airfare: Varna International will provide a group airfare quote (for 10 people or more), or individual airfare quotes, upon request (not included in the enclosed payment schedule). Tour participants who purchase their own airfare are responsible to secure and pay for their own airport transfers.
- Single occupancy: $100 per night, per person
- Travel insurance: Participants obtain their own travel insurance.
- Tips and gratuities on provided services / personnel: $15 per person, per day.
- Optional tours:
- Ostia Antica: $90 per person
- San Gimignano and the bio-farm: $150 per person (including meal)
This performance tour is open to individual choristers and choral ensembles. Partners, significant others, and non-performing travelers are welcome to join the festival tour.
To request the daily tour itinerary, please email [email protected]
David Lee, hailing from South Korea, embarked on an extraordinary musical journey marked by a profound love for music. He began with a bachelor’s degree in Church Music in Choral Conducting, which led to his role at the immense Yoido Full Gospel Church, 700,000 memberships, in Seoul, directing various choirs. In 1998, David pursued a Master’s Degree in Choral Conducting under the esteemed conductor, Dr. Joseph Flummerfelt at Westminster Choir college in Princeton, New jersey, USA. His exceptional talent and dedication earned him numerous awards and recognition.
David’s choral performances have been nothing short of extraordinary, capturing the essence of timeless masterpieces by renowned composer such as Bach, Handel, Beethoven, Mozart, Mendelssohn, Verdi, Duruflé, Brahms, Poulenc, and Schoenberg. David’s melodic path has intertwined with the Westminster Choir and the Westminster Symphonic Choir, where he had the privilege of collaboration under the baton of the legendary Kurt Masur. Furthermore, he has shared the stage with acclaimed maestros Claudio Abbado and Riccardo Mutti, lending his talents to captivating performances with the esteemed New York Philharmonic Orchestra. His musical prowess has also resonated with Zdenek Macal and the New Jersey Symphony, as well as Wolfgand Sawallisch and the Philadelphia Philharmonic Orchestra, and he continued to collaborate with the illustrious Westminster Choir under the guidance of Dr. Joseph Flummerfelt. Notably, his bass voice was featured on the album “Heaven to Earth” with the Westminster Choir.
Presently, he holds the position of the Minister of Music at Christ Church Sugar Land, while his wife, Eunice Lee is the Organist at West University UMC in Houston. Their two daughters, Kara, and Hannah, inspire his passion for music and service. Furthermore, David is a proud member of the Grammy Award winning Houston Chamber Choir.